I followed Michelle's directions on her blog, Michelle's Rubber Room. Her video is Awesome!! The card itself did not actually take that much time. Kind of fun. I cheated a little, in that I attached the inside tags before embellishing them. That way I knew I wouldn't go too far over with the sentiments and I wouldn't have to worry about which direction they were supposed to be adhered.
The most time spent, actually, was trying to line up the computer generated sentiments with the Cricut. In "theory", it's supposed to be simple. Welllll, I guess I didn't do it the "simple" way, because it took me SEVERAL tries. None the less, I didn't give up and persevered!!!!
Now that I have this down, I KNOW I won't try to computer generate sentiments in such a TIGHT space!! All in all, a FUN card to make!!! It does take a custom envelope. I will share in another post how I did that.