Tuesday, August 23, 2011

SWARM

I am SOOOO excited!! I have been dreaming about hosting a SWARM all Summer and I finally checked out the available dates at my office and weekends are open!!  So, I am shooting for October 8th and 9th.  Yes, it's only six weeks away, but I can't wait!!!  hehehee

If you are unaware of what a SWARM is... it's a collection of "bugs", aka Cricuts!!! Non bugs are welcome too!  It will be a weekend full of camaraderie, food and PAPER!!

The cost will be $15 each day (Saturday and Sunday) and will be held in Woodstock, Georgia, off I-575 and Hwy 92.

Mr. Cricut Crazy has agreed to donate an item to "raffle off" at the event!!!  How INCREDIBLY Sweet!!!  But, SSSHHHH ... it's a surprise!!!   ;-)

More details to follow!!  Come join us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!!!

Stephanie