This is what the paint looks like. Again, I used three thin coats. Use this in a well ventilated area. Also, it says to use a special brush, but I simply used a foam throw away brush.
Here is the finished product. After painting the canvases with 3 coats, I let that dry and then covered them with modge podge and placed the paper on top, squeegeeing (love that word) out the bubbles. I then applied another coat of modge podge on top. It would be fun to tint the modge podge with some alcohol ink for different affects. I then used hot glue to apply a ribbon around the edge. The black dots on the boards are fabric flowers that I adhered to magnets.